Strict Handstand Push-ups
Paleo Mac N’ Cheese!!!***
-1 Yellow Squash
-2 cups Cashews
-¾ cup Roasted red peppers
-¼ cup Coconut milk (canned)
-2 Tbs Salsa (red classic kind. Be sure there is no added sugar!)
-1 Tbs Olive oil
-2 tsp Lard(bacon or beef fat work as well)
-1 tsp Organic Chicken Boulion or chicken Broth.
-1 heaping teaspoon garlic powder or 3-4 cloves
to taste: sea salt,(I used trader joes smoked sea salt, it yum!)
– Pre-heat oven to 375’
– Wash and chop up cauliflower into thumb nail size pieces
– Steam Cauliflower for 10-15 minutes until a fork can easily enter it but not easily mash it.
– Wash and shred yellow squash with a cheese grater and set aside.
– Put cashews into food processor, pulse until finely ground(But make sure it doesn’t turn into a nut butter!), add in red peppers, pulse until blended. Then add salsa, coconut milk, olive oil, fat, and garlic until nice creamy paste is made.
– Spray pan with olive oil
– drain water from cauliflower mix in with squash in a bowl (this makes the “mac” part)
– add the cheese paste (the “cheese” part).
– Evenly spread across baking pan and bake until top is crusty ( about 25-30 mins)