17.4 – Scavenger Hunt Challenge
This week’s challenge is a Scavenger Hunt!
This challenge is worth 5 points per team. There are 5 tasks that must be completed and uploaded to Members Group by Friday at 6:30 pm. You’ll need a photo and one person doing the following tasks (one person per task per team). And only one person may upload all photos/videos at once the member group and/or publicly tagging Badger CrossFit #badgercrossfit #intheopen.
- OHS Squat with a Frozen Turkey at a grocery store
- Animal wearing a Badger CrossFit tshirt
- Pistol (aka one-legged squat) at the corner of State St and 68th St
- Hang from pullup bar/monkey at a local Tosa park
- Picture of a member doing a squat, deadlift, or press movement outside the gym showing real world transferability.
Week 4’s Theme:
Wisconsin! Can be sports-themed or anything about Wisconsin. Badgers, Packers, Brewers, or others.