Our Teen Strong – Strength & Conditioning Program:
Our Teen Strong – Strength & Conditioning Program is a CrossFit based training program designed for 12 – 16 year-olds. This program is appropriate for boys and girls of all athletic and fitness abilities who are motivated to improve their general physical fitness, especially strength, speed, and endurance.
Teen Strong participants will be educated on the barbell lifts (Squats, Deadlifts, & Presses), the Olympic lifts (Clean & Jerk & the Snatch), and many gymnastic movements (Pull Ups, Rope Climbs, Ring Dips). No experience is necessary for this program. If your child is participating in organized sports, many of the lifts and gymnastic movements are the same ones that they will be exposed to in high school and beyond. Badger’s Teen Strong provides a solid technical foundation for those later years.
Proper technique is CRITICAL to gaining strength & power in addition to avoiding injury. Our Coaches are extensively trained and experienced in all the barbell lifts. No one will be pushed beyond their capacity – and increases in weight will only be allowed under the supervision and instruction of a coach.
Badger’s Teen clinics are serious programs that teach all students about the importance of strength, fitness, proper nutrition and discipline.
- Athlete participants must be self-motivated and eagerly interested in learning about CrossFit, Weightlifting and Gymnastics.
- All athlete participants must plan to attend all classes during the program. 1 – 2 absences for emergencies or family travel are permitted.
- All athlete participants must be good team members – participating with enthusiasm and encouraging and cheering for others.
- Start Date: June 20th
- End Date: July 27th.
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Time: 9-10am
- Cost: $199 for the 6 week program
- LIMIT 14 ATHLETES PER CLASS!