- This week will be challenging with the amount of plates and technical movement. But jumping pullups and lighter snatches or power snatch + OHS combos will be involved!
- Please, move well! We do not want you trying for a weight and hurting yourself if you’re obviously not ready to do so. And you know if you are or not. But call over a coach if you need to. If you’re ready and close to that weight with good form, go for a PR! That’s what the Open is about!
- If you’re officially registered, please choose scaled or RX and stick to it. 8 minutes will be the cap for many people.
- If you’re here for fun and fitness, please still try to hold yourself to a good standard and hang out!
- Please come early and cheer others on. Be a part of the community as much as you can. Cheer your peeps on! Badger Blend Coffee will be on tap as always!
- You are responsible for getting your own judge (your fellow athlete). If you are registered for the Open officially on the Games website, it must be someone else who is also officially registered preferably.
- Please let me know ASAP if I missed your name at all… or are not going.
Please take a look at the movement videos, standards, and scoring sheet for any tiebreaks here.
[fusion_button link=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19LDVt-rXIu2CeRkduF7aSORjz3fS0hbll2-ZibUFzTc/edit?usp=sharing” title=”” target=”_self” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”red” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]17.3 HEATS[/fusion_button]