Badger CrossFit Holiday Fitness Challenge 2012
The focus of this challenge is to keep us all on track with activity during the holiday season when we might have happenings that prevent us from getting into the gym as much as we normally would. It also focuses on hydration, fish oil supplementation, and concentrating on getting sufficient sleep. This will go a long way in creating a buffer against the cold and flu season that is right around the corner! Participation in the Holiday Fitness Challenge will set you up for success with your New Year’s Resolutions!
Rules and Guidelines:
Each Week log 1 point for each the following:
- Completed 200 Burpees – 1 point
- Completed 200 Situps – 1 point
- Drink water (1/2 your body weight in ounces) 6 of 7 days – 1 point
- Take Fish oil EVERY day – 1 point
- 7+ hours of sleep 6 of 7 days (naps count) – 1 point
Each new week begins Monday at 12:00 a.m.
(Sleep for Monday would begin when you go to bed Sunday evening.)
Sign-up Sheet is at the gym by the check-in kiosk OR click here to enter your name! Last day to sign up is MONDAY 11/19.