Week 5 brought about a wide range of emotions. Excitement for another week to try our best at what Castro throws us, happiness for those who enjoy double unders, anger for those who despise thrusters, and sadness knowing this was the last Saturday to throw-down as a group in the Open! Once again, hard work, team support, cheering, and pushing beyond mental and physical limits could be seen throughout the gym. You need to be proud of what you started and how you did again this week. Great work BCF!
- Kristina Herms performed all Thrusters UB!
- Tina Martin finished in 11:00 RX and performed all Thrusters UB!
- Allison Mohorek completed scaled in 9:45! Whats even more impressive is she completed the Open at 36 weeks pregnant!
- Remote Coach Colin Dewey completed 17.5 in 8:17!
- <Insert Name> _____! (Let us know to add you!)
- Pam Pfeiffer finished 203rd in the world for 40-44 Masters Women!!!
- Karen Mohr finished 23rd in the world for 55-59 Masters Women!!!
- Eduardo (Chen) Chenhalls and Guillermo Salas for their Taco making skills and overall selflessness to help make our 1st ever Tacopalooza a success!
[fusion_button link=”http://www.kstoginphoto.com/bcf-open-17-5-photos/” target=”_self” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” color=”default” type=”3d” stretch=”default” icon=”fa-camera” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″]17.5 Open Pictures[/fusion_button][fusion_text]
Congratulations to team “Inexplicably Huffy Unicorns” on winning week 5’s theme challenge! Almost every one of your team members displayed gym spirit, beat the other groups by 10 points or more in the weekly challenge, and continued to provide unicorn glitter (chalk) everywhere you went. With that, you get additional bonus points.
Everyone in each team did a great job with the weekly challenge and we had some amazing testimonies of how crossfit has inspired you, why you do it, and why you will keep doing it! See the #badgercrossfit photos here and scroll through them!
Take a peek at the overall standings after week here:
[fusion_button link=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGmT08lvRoBqno1X3eDpf-hkwE_d3KlI-SYIcUO-83k/edit?usp=sharing” target=”_self” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” color=”default” type=”3d” stretch=”default” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”rubberBand” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″]Weekly Leaderboard[/fusion_button]