Week 4 brought excitement with the announcement of repeating 16.4. There is nothing better than getting the chance to tackle a workout a year later to see how much we’ve improved. Having a tangible goal knowing our score from the year prior made this an exciting workout for most. As the weeks of the Open fly by, we’ve seen more and more PRs and confidence in our members – ready to take on any challenge Castro throws our way. As we’ve stated each week, you should be proud of what you started and how you did again this week. Great work BCF!
On to WEEK 5!
- Andrea Schuster improving by 12 reps and 1 minute 40 seconds fitter than 16.4.
- Ashley Ferguson got her FIRST EVER HSPU and improved her score of 245 SCALED in 2016 to 169 RX in 2017!
- Bethany Goff improving by 16 more reps than last year!
- Johanna Sehloff improved her split time off the Rower from 9:53 in ’16 to 7:51 in ’17 plus 15 HSPU with a mat + 10# plate!
- Brandon Hertrampf got to 209 reps in his first ever Open competition!
- Brett Schmitz improved by 6 reps!
- Erik Richards improved by 5 reps!
- <Insert Name> PR’d by ___Reps! (Let us know to add you!)
[fusion_button link=”http://www.kstoginphoto.com/bcf-open-17-4-photos/” target=”_self” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” color=”default” type=”3d” stretch=”default” icon=”fa-camera” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″]17.4 Open Pictures[/fusion_button][fusion_text]
Congratulations to team “Flex Appeal” on winning week 4’s theme challenge! All of your team members displayed Wisconsin/Packer spirit, and with that, you get additional bonus points.
Everyone in each team also destroyed the weekly challenge and we had some amazing photo collages put together! See the #badgercrossfit photos here and scroll through them!
Take a peek at the overall standings after week 4 here:
[fusion_button link=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGmT08lvRoBqno1X3eDpf-hkwE_d3KlI-SYIcUO-83k/edit?usp=sharing” target=”_self” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” color=”default” type=”3d” stretch=”default” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”rubberBand” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″]Weekly Leaderboard[/fusion_button]