WOD *8AM ONLY:
8AM Partner WOD: Squat thrusts, DB snatch, Row
The Open is tomorrow at 9am! BE THERE BEFORE 9AM! Valentine Coffee and Urban Caveman will be joining us for breakfast food and coffee! Be ready, well rested, and ready to cheer your fellow Badgers on!
Here’s a detailed explanation for those doing the Open for a score, as there seemed to be confusion:
1) First and foremost, we want you to come in on Saturdays to participate in the Open with your gym buddies. There is no way anything will replace the vibe and energy that a group of screaming people will.
2) Take Friday off if you CAN make Saturdays.
3) If you can’t make Saturday, you can do it Friday at any of the regularly scheduled classes or on Monday. You are responsible for a judge (see heat list for names). If you don’t have a judge, you will have to list me as the affiliate owner
4) If you come in Friday, it should be mobility, soft tissue work, or it’s going to be a dry run, of 70-80% intensity, and low weight/reps, etc. Each week, we will tell you about what should be done and how to go about it.
5) Deadline to submit your score is Monday at 7PM CST. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this. I will approve everyone’s scores on Monday around this time.
Please let me know if you have questions and I’ll see you all tomorrow!
+++For those that have been asking, Crossfit Endurance will be resuming upon the conclusion of the Open, in five weeks. The weather will be warmer and many will be itching to get out of the gym, looking for success in this summer’s running, adventure, triathlon, rucks, biking, etc. disciplines.
For those not familiar with the program, this will be the third year BCF has offered this unique program. It is meant to couple with the hard work you do in the gym, get rid of boring jogging, and make you awesome.
+++CF Open Roster/Heats+++
-The Open starts up this Saturday! Please click here for the email we sent you!
-If you’re coming for the workout, at least come for the Valentine Coffee and Bacon Chocolate chip cookies brought in by Alan Harris, of Urban Caveman
-Please make sure your name is on here, and check this before Saturday! It will take me some time to create the heats based on logistics, equipment, male/female, etc. once they release the WOD on Thursday night.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aiLGwnR58EyMNVxYvPih17k8AGv2Ax9eYqYhq9Fz36c/edit?usp=sharing
Every Saturday, for the next 5 weeks, we will be shifting our classes around to make way for the Games workouts. Here’s what we plan to do:
7am – bootcamp (unloaded)
8am – partner wod (< 20 minute WOD so we have time to set up after – no strength, just the metcon portion)
9am – Open starts (your heat assignments/time to WOD will be out each Friday)
10am – Weightlifting will still go on, on the platforms
Noon – Free Community WOD.
We know that the 7 and 8am classes are not going to work for all, so please let us know if you want us to throw you in a heat for the Open workouts. You are welcome to participate with the rest of the gym!
Obviously we want all to participate in the Open, but we know that it’s not in the cards for everyone’s schedules. Please contact us with any further questions at [email protected]
+++Don’t forget to put your order for a meat CSA with the Riemer Family Farm by March 1st! This is a great deal and a great product!> http://www.riemerfamilyfarm.com/collections/meat-csa