We are excited to announce some brand new changes to our Committed Club!
Being a part of the committed club is an honor and a testament to fitness, gains, and dedication to one’s goals. The more you’re at BCF, the closer you are to your goals! The “committed club” is a public showing of your commitment to fitness and health through consistency.
New for 2020:
Our goal this year is to have 100 members in the committed club by end of year. If you all make this happen, we will celebrate you with an amazing pot-luck/BBQ when the weather turns!
To be a part of the committed club:
You must check-in to any scheduled Function or CrossFit class 15 times or more in one month. Open gym does NOT count.
Prizes & Details
- At the end of each month, we will list everyone who made it on our website, on the whiteboard and on social media.
- For each month you make the committed club, you will be entered into the year raffle (+entry) . Every month we select a random Committed Club member who receives a gift card!
- If you make it in 3 months in a row (quarterly), you will have a bonus entry in the year raffle.
- If you make it in 12 months (entire year), you will be given a custom, limited edition Committed Club t-shirt, plus entered into the year raffle.
- The maximum amount of entries into the year raffle could be up to 17 entries total. (12 for each month; 4 for each quarter; 1 for making it 12 months in a row)
- The yearly raffle is ONE free month of membership (up to $150). One winner only.
What do you have to lose!?