Fitness and Performance:
Bench Press, Single Leg RDL
Fitness and Performance:
Heavy farmers walk (Rx: 70/55 KB/DB)(UNBROKEN), shuttle sprints, Broad Jumps (Performance: High Box Jumps), slam balls (35/25)
Details for the 4th Annual End of Summer Throwdown:
I hope you all are excited for the 4th annual BCF end of summer in-house throwdown! Here are some specifics:
1. Teams will be released tonight or tomorrow AM, depending on a few things I’m waiting to hear back on from people.. We have 60 of you signed up! Great job everyone!
2. 15 teams of 4-people will be the make-up of teams. I will be trying to make the teams as even as possible depending on abilities, gender, etc. There are not 30 men/women so I’m trying my best, with our coach’s and staff’s input. Schedules change too so I’m dealing with that as well.
3. 2 of 3 WODs will be released on Friday. The 3rd WOD will be an unknown workout, announced the day of. All teams will do 3 workouts, regardless of standings! It’s supposed to be fun!
4. Prizes for the top 3 teams will include gift certificates to BCF, Rogue Fitness, and others!
5. The gym will be open at 8am, with the first workout starting at 9am. We hope to be done with everything by NOON!
6. We will be having beer, food, and other shenanigans as usual post competition.Please bring something to share/eat/drink (post below if you can). Please stay for a beer and enjoy being a part of a great community of like-minded, fun fitness goers. It’s the end of summer throwdown, so we all need a good beer to take it in.
Any other questions, please let us know. See you all soon!
- If you are NOT A MEMBER of the Facebook group we have, but you’re a member, please email us to get added. It’s the best place to get all the latest happenings and news!
- Coach Dan Mitchell is having informal CrossFit Endurance runs every Wednesday at 6pm! Contact Dan if you have questions! The official start of our CrossFit Endurance program will be in September. Further details will be released soon!
- Have a picture of you before you started CrossFit with us? Please send it over! We want to start a testimonials page and we need many more of your pictures!
- We are a community. We enjoyed the time together for that hour so why stop when it’s almost over? We should help our fellow classmate, regardless of where they are. It doesn’t have to be a huge show or rally around that person, but make it known that they know someone cares they finish strong, like you did. We are all working hard for our fitness just as hard as the next person. If you see someone still working out, let’s show them the support and what it means to be a supportive member in the community. Read more here.